We have Sam and Jackie in town visiting. We had a good time it was a neat experience to be able to ride the train like in the olden days. We went to the Round Rock Donuts first at around 8:00am. We purchased the TEXAS Donut. You will see what we mean when you see the pictures.
Isn't that thing HUGE.
Then we went to the train station for our TRAIN RIDE! Alexander was so excited.
As part of the train ride we stopped in Bertram for the Oatmeal Paraide. Is was not to exciting. But we were making some memories.
The best part of the whole day was our trip to THE SALT LICK. This is the best Bar-B-Q in Texas. It was worth the wait. The ribbs just slid right off of the bone and the Brisket TO DIE FOR! The sauce that goes on top is the perfect companion to the meats. Well better go. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying your Labor Day Weekend too.
2 comments:
Man!!! I bet that was soo much fun. I love that kind of stuff. I'm glad Sam & Jackie could come out to see you guys. This blogging page is pretty cool. I didn't know you have been blogging for a year already. I thought it was new. I love the update, thanks. I have to see if Chrissy wants to do something like this. We love and miss you all.
This was pretty fun, we all had so much fun. Thankyou for you comments it feels good to know that you guys are able to see what is going on over here. We miss you guys too. We are praying for you every night for you to be able to pass the test. We know you can do it you have such dedication and I really respect that. Tell the children and Chrissy that we Love them and miss them too. Hope you have a great day Love you, Rhonda and Family
Post a Comment